December 7, 2008
WIP’s vs UFO’s
Today I took inventory of my WIP’s/UFO’s and found that I have become what I always swore I wouldn’t become…a knitter. I have the following projects on the needles waiting to be completed as I post:
1. Baby Surprise Jacket - Christmas gift for Kate Collins…will be late.
2. Slytherin Socks – started in September. Finished one, second one about 25% complete. In my own pattern.
3. Mini sock – test sock per request of Embassy store…possible to sell these items. In my own pattern.
4. Clapotis – received pattern and yarn for my birthday….I’m about 30% finished, but I think I’m going to have to frog back to my life line and start fresh from there…we’ll see
5. Clementine Shawlette - started in May 2008. I received the pattern and yarn in a swap I participated in. I love the pattern and the yarn, but I think I should be using bigger needles. I’m looking for a lacier look. Jess thinks it will be fine once it’s blocked….hmm…frog or continue?
6. Carey’s socks – I’ve finished one…the other is pending.
7. Silk Garden Scarf – I cast this on last night…not sure who it will be for.
So there you have it. All of my current works in progress. This does not include the sweater that I am supposed to be working on for the Sexy Knitters Club or any of the other projects that are in my queue just waiting for me to start, or any of those favorites that I’ve highlighted as potential future knits.
It’s hopeless, I’m hooked. No pun intended.